Web Services for Bukkit Minecraft servers.
This CodePlex project is the reincarnation of another Bukkit plugin "comX" which provided a socket API for communicating with Bukkit Minecraft servers.
This project will provide everything necessary to send commands remotely to a server running Bukkit.
Project Koala is broken up into several parts:
- Koala Web Services. This part runs as a web application on a Microsoft IIS web server and acts as the front end for the Koala system.
- Koala Database. This is where all commands are queued up and issued to the Koala Backend. It also provides data points for Koala Web Services (queries).
- Bukkit Plugin. This is a java plugin for Bukkit server. It continuously polls the Database looking for commands to issue server side. It also loads the database with information for Koala Web Service queries.
- Client. This can be written in any language as long as there is support for Web Services.
- A Minecraft server running Bukkit (1.4.6 or newer)
- A Windows computer running IIS
How Koala Communicates with Bukkit